Founded in October 2008, Shandong Province Electric Power Enterprise Association is a provincial-level AAAAA social organization approved by the Department of Civil Affairs of Shandong Province. The Association is currently executive director institution of CEC (China Electricity Council), director institution of China Energy Research Society, and vice chairman institution of Shandong Federation of Social Organizations. With more than 700 member institutions, it has a secretariat, and seven professional committees, namely Power Generation, Power Engineering, Power Safety, Power Design, Electric Power Industry Education & Training, Power Equipment, and Cyber Security & IT.
Since its founding, the Association has, under the guidance by the Department of Civil Affairs of Shandong and other authorities and with support from power enterprises in the whole province, upheld the principle of “focusing on in the electric power industry, serving enterprises, interacting with government, and communicating with society”. It fulfills its role as a bridge of communication, seeks to build a cooperative platform, and delivers its social responsibilities. Enhancing its social influence considerably, it has made major breakthroughs in its undertakings.
In 2015, the Association was honored as an “Exemplary Social Organization in China” by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and as an “Excellent Social Organization of Shandong Province” for consecutive years by the Department of Civil Affairs of Shandong Province. Besides, it attaches special importance to the building of its organizational platform by setting up the first provincial-level electric power industry CYL (Chinese Communist Youth League) Work Committee, which is responsible for promoting the building of CYL organizations in the province’s electric power industry. It has set up the Power Science and Technology Association of Shandong Province, the first industry-specific science and technology association in the province, with a view to promoting the improvement and advancement of science and technology in the electric power industry and making further efforts such as identifying and honoring excellent engineers and exemplary science and technology workers in the electric power industry.
Currently, the Association provides the following services:
2) Electric power industry-specific credit level evaluation service.As the only Shandong institution authorized by CEC to undertake the building of the power industry market integrity system and relevant evaluation, the Association is responsible for organizing such work as preliminary guidance, application, and initial review for the appraisal of credit levels of the power enterprises in the province.
3) Electric power industry professional and technical qualification appraisal service.It actively promotes the development of the talent pool for the electric power industry by improving the accessibility of the professional and technical quality appraisal channel in the electric power industry and conducting appraisal for the entry-level, intermediate, and senior professional qualifications.
4) Consulting service.The Association is responsible for the organizing and preliminary audit of annual license self-checks; for providing quality consulting service in applying, on behalf of power enterprises, for the power facility installation (maintenance/test) permit, power business license (power generation), construction enterprise qualification, and work safety permit.
5) Education and training service.The Association is responsible for convening meetings on communicating electric power industry policies; for conducting professional qualification for the power cost engineer, QC inspector, safety supervisor, and installation section chief.
6) Industry management service.
The Association carries out research on important subjects and publishes authoritative reports; makes industry-specific statistics and analysis and gets involved in the formulation and revision of industry standards; organizes the appraisal of excellent power enterprises and entrepreneurs and of excellent construction, wind power, training, and safety projects.
After years of development and with a team of excellent experts highly experienced in the industry, the Association is now a considerably influential social organization in Shandong and nationwide. It is playing an increasingly important role in promoting the electric power industry and improving the quality and level of the industry talents.
Tel: 0531 67807878/67801061
Fax: 0531 67807806
Address: Unit 7, Building 14, South Area of University Science and Technology Park, 750 Shunhua Road, High-Tech Zone, Jinan City